Muslim Community Patrol vehicles are now patrolling the streets of New York City and many are now calling out the creeping agenda to enact sharia law in America. Alex breaks down how americans are bowing to foreign influence.
Some New York City residents were shocked last week to see vehicles with the words “Muslim Community Patrol” emblazoned on them cruising the streets like police squad cars.
The sight of the vehicles immediately led to concerns about “creeping Sharia.”
These tweets reflect a belief among some Americans that the Muslim community wants to usurp America’s constitutionally based system of law and replace it with that of Sharia, a religious law derived from the religious precepts of the Islamic religion.
While these fears may sound outlandish, they stem from actual examples of Sharia being practiced in the United States. A perfect example of this occurred in 2010, when a federal judge appointed by former Democrat President Bill Clinton ruled that it was unconstitutional for Oklahoma to bar state courts from considering the application of Sharia law in their rulings.
Another example happened just last year, when a Minnesota Muslim man intent on imposing Sharia law in his local community reportedly began patrolling his neighborhood and confronting anyone who dared to violate Islam’s strict rules and dress codes.
At the time local authorities received reports about a mob of Muslim men walking around with uniforms that read “Muslim Defense Force” and “Religious Police.”
According to the New York Post, there’s no reason for locals to fret over worries about “creeping Sharia.”
- Bill Gates ‘Guinea Pigs’ : Protesters In Africa Reject COVID-19 Vaccine From GAVI Alliance,
- Lift Every Voice and Sing ‘Black national anthem’ to be played at every NFL Week 1 game
- Ed Henry Responds After Being Fired by Fox News
- Charges Against Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Unsealed
- ANTIFA Fascists Planning Nationwide July 4TH Civil Disruption Events Across The Country
- Priyamvada Gopal: Change.org Defends ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Professor
- Rinos: Former George W. Bush officials form new group to back Biden
- When’s the earliest you could get another stimulus check? How the timing could shake out
- BREAKING: Black Lives Matter upgrades Rules of Engagement to “shoot people in vehicles” — protester shoots unarmed elderly man in a vehicle; CHAZ “security” opens fire on black teens in Seattle
- Biden Says He Will Reverse Trump’s Tax Cuts
- Tim Scott blasts ‘liberal Democrats’ for sending him racist messages: ‘Audacious, repugnant behavior’
- Texas hospital starves quadriplegic COVID-19 patient to death against wife’s protests
- BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
- Obama: Protests are ‘Tailor-Made’ to Help Biden’s Election Chances Says Report
- Fox TV network Is Broadcasting An Anti-American Message Of Hate On July 4th By Nation Of Islam Cult Leader Louis Farrakhan?
- Dumbed Down: 8th Grade Exam From 1912 Shows How Much Education Has slipped
- In Michigan, House Passes Bill To ‘Voluntarily’ Begin Placing Human Implantable Microchips Into The Bodies Of All State Government Employees
- Twitch has suspended Donald Trump’s account
- Idaho Becomes 12th State on California’s List of Prohibited Places for Government-Funded Travel
- National Anthem: Radical Left Now Demanding That ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ Be Rewritten Saying ‘It’s Time To Just Throw It Away’
HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE MISSING …
“A car from the new Muslim Community Patrol has been spotted around the city, joining the Jewish enclave’s Shomrim and the Brooklyn Asian Safety Patrol among New York’s culture-specific security groups,” the Post reported last week.
It turns out that other racial and religious groups in the 8.623 million people-strong city boast their own patrol groups. According to locals on social media, these groups lack the authority to stop and detain suspects. Instead, they function as nothing more than community watchmen.
Many communities across the states have their own security units. And since NYC communities are indeed often segregated, it’s not shocking to observe Jewish-, Asian- or Muslim-specific security groups patrolling their respective communities.
Reported by: 50 State Report. com
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!
Sorry about the ads. I really wanted to avoid them but donations were way down. Since I am funding this website off of my meager social security payment I had to do something to try to recoup the money. If donations go up the ads will go away.
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!