News

Updated: “We’ll Do It For Half” – George Lopez Responds To Iranian Regime, Says He’ll Take $40 Million For Assassinating President Trump

“We’ll Do It For Half” – George Lopez Responds To Iranian Regime, Says He’ll Take $40 Million For Assassinating President Trump

On Friday morning the United States killed General Qassim Soleimani, a top commander of Iran’s al-Quds Force, in an airstrike at Baghdad’s International Airport.

The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces. Seven people were reportedly killed in the airstrike.

On Sunday the Iranian Regime just offered an $80 million bounty for anyone who brings in the head of President Donald Trump for killing Qassam Soleimani.

The announcement was made at services for Soleimani!

Later on Sunday far left “comedian” George Lopez volunteered to assassinate Trump for half the $80 million.

This isn’t funny.

Lopez made the comments on Instagram.

And, as of 9 AM Monday morning, the comments were still posted on Instagram.

If Lopez was a Trump supporter he would have been banned hours ago.

But his threat to kill the US president is still posted for all to see!

update:

Comedian George Lopez says a comment he made about collecting an alleged bounty on President Donald Trump’s head was “a joke” after catching backlash on social media.

An Instagram account posted an unverified claim that was allegedly made during Gen. Qasem Soleimani’s televised funeral that Iranian authorities have put an $80 million bounty on Trump’s head after he was assassinated last week.

“We’ll do it for half,” Lopez responded.

According to TheWrap, both the star’s name and “arrest George Lopez” were trending on Twitter Monday morning, as right-wing pundits tweeted their outrage over the comment. Many even called on the 58-year-old comedian to be investigated by the Secret Service over the joke.

However, representatives for Lopez told Fox News that the viral remark was “a joke” when reached for comment.

Although many were upset, others were quick to defend the star’s comment and noted that it’s very similar to a past remark made by singer Ted Nugent in 2012, which was investigated by the Secret Service. The singer publicly told President Barack Obama to “suck on my machine gun,” prompting outrage from the left.

The authorities investigated Nugent over the comment but eventually deemed the issue resolved with no further action being taken.

Despite the backlash on social media, Lopez seems undeterred, as this is not the first time the often hyperbolic comedian has voiced his negative opinions about Trump to his many fans and followers.

He previously used a water bottle to simulate urinating on Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, noted that the president’s kids could be considered “anchor babies,” mocked Trump’s reported $50,000 golf simulator and was charged after he got into a slight physical altercation with a Trump supporter at a Hooters.

 

Source: “We’ll Do It For Half” – George Lopez Responds To Iranian Regime, Says He’ll Take $40 Million For Assassinating President Trump | Tea Party

 

George Lopez charged with battery after Hooters fight with man voicing pro-Trump rhetoric

When you share with your friends you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family and on your Facebook wall or other social networks that you use! Thank you.

 

 

 

 

    (Visited 146 times, 1 visits today)
    Advertisements

    Categories: News

    Tagged as: , ,