“An economically depressed world in which individuals and communities develop localized, makeshift solutions to a growing set of problems”
A Rockefeller Foundation and Global Business Network whitepaper published in May of 2010 reveals a planned scenario in which governments around the world would be able to more easily take over society and institute a total and complete Orwellian police state by locking down the remaining few humans that survive a contrived pandemic outbreak.
The report titled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development has a stated goal of creating “a world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback.”
“A world in which highly coordinated and successful strategies emerge for addressing both urgent and entrenched worldwide issues… An economically unstable and shock-prone world in which governments weaken, criminals thrive, and dangerous innovations emerge… An economically depressed world in which individuals and communities develop localized, makeshift solutions to a growing set of problems.”
The report goes on to detail a scenario dubbed “Lockstep” which reads:
In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain—originating from wild geese—was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.
- Wow! Dr. Fauci Cheered Hydroxychloroquine Success Treating MERS Coronavirus In 2013… But Today He’s Skeptical… That’s Weird?
- Dr. Deborah Birx: This Is Not the Time to Go to the Grocery Store
- Buyer beware: FOOD FROM CHINA
- Tom Horn & Steve Quayle – Globalists Positioning for the Endgame
- Yes, they WANT you to STARVE: Walmart blocks customers from buying garden seeds, claiming seeds aren’t “essential” supplies
- US Military Preparing For ‘Worst-Case Contagion Scenarios’ — But It’s A Secret
- ABC Trashes Pence’s Christian Faith: Do You “Talk to God” About How Many You Let Die
- Trump warns of rough week ahead: ‘There will be death’
- WHOA! Dr. Fauci in 2017: President Trump Will Be Challenged By a “Surprise Global Disease Outbreak”
- Tucker Carlson: ‘We Should Never Let Someone Like That Run This Country’: Tucker Carlson Says Dr. Fauci’s Advice Could Lead To ‘National Suicide’
- REVEALED: Soros Invested Heavily in Chinese Biotech Research Company with Facility in Wuhan that Researches Respiratory Models and Infectious Disease
- A sad day in History: Martin Luther King, Jr. Assassination
- Here’s an irony for you: Tobacco may save the world
- Wild animals have taken over the streets in major cities because of the coronavirus pandemic
- Pro-Lifers Arrested for Praying Outside Abortion Clinic
- Experts warn that coronavirus can possibly spread through talking, breathing
- Americans Must Now Accept The Hard, Cold Reality That The Coronavirus Outbreak Is Intentionally Being Used To Collapse The U.S. Economy
- Petition to name Dr. Anthony Fauci ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ gathers steam
- UN Wants A 10% Global Tax To Pay For New “Shared Responsibility” Program To Address Coronavirus Pandemic
- World locked down, braced for impact? Johns Hopkins University controls COVID-19 case map and trajectory of NEO asteroids, comets
The pandemic blanketed the planet—though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’ initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better—China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post-pandemic recovery.
A video posted to youtube elaborates on the dastardly plan.
Rockefeller Foundation and Global Business NetworkRockefeller Foundation
Note to Sgt. Pat: Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. How is it a conspiracy article when you have documentation from the Rockefeller foundation? Secondly, you won’t be fighting liberals you’ll be fighting UN peace keeping troops. Try being a patriot and you will find that if stray from the official narrative you get beat up by both sides.
I have been working diligently on this website to support our president and put out a conservative message for 14 months now. As you can see from the graphic below In advertising revenue I make about $1.00 a day. The site is costing me roughly $100.00 a month out of my social security pay out which is $1,100 a month. By the time I pay rent and power there is not much left. I do not receive food stamps. If you appreciate my efforts here I’m asking my fellow Christians and conservatives to help support 3ccorp.net. If no support comes in you may find 3ccorp gone.