They won’t arrest ANTIFA members, But Don’t you dare pray!
As businesses deemed ‘non-essential’ are being closed, abortion clinics in many areas are being allowed to stay open. What is essential about murdering an unborn baby? Your guess is as good as mine.
Now, under the cover of COVID-19, police are arresting pro-life activists for gathering outside of an abortion center to pray. Seven were arrested in North Carolina on Monday in violation of the jurisdictions stay-at-home order.
Jason Oesterreich, Justin Reeder, Isaiah Burner, Andre Gonzalez, Richard Whittier, Leroy Stokes Jr., and John Mcatee, were arrested outside of A Woman’s Choice abortion clinic, according to a Greensboro Police Department press release.
The group was charged with violating the Guilford County Stay at Home Order, in addition to charges of Resist Delay and Obstruct a Public Officer.
“Greensboro Police Officers made every attempt to gain voluntary compliance” before they arrested them, the release says.
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
- Anthony Fauci wants coronavirus vaccines to be forced on all Americans
- Harvard professor blames Christianity ‘malignant delusion’ for anti-lockdown protest and faces the wrath of social media
- This Is On Whitmer! Black Man Seen Beating Elderly Senior In The Face Was A ‘Patient’ Sent To Nursing Home With Coronavirus
- Candy Giant Mars Wrigley Will Sell Gray Skittles In June To Benefit GLAAD &The LGBTQ+ Saying That Pride Flag Is The “Only Rainbow That Matters”
- Harris Faulkner’s powerful, personal reaction to Biden’s insult to black voters
- Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ If You Don’t Back Me Over Trump
- Does the Quran Explicitly Teach Violence?
- Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property Including Cars, Trucks, Food, Gas, Animals, Clothing, etc
- Black Man Caught On Video Beating Elderly White Nursing Home Patients – Arrested After Hero Tom Fitton Alerts Authorities
- Coronavirus: Turning to the Bible as fears of a broken future rise
Pastor Keith Pavlansky of Personhood North Carolina tells LifeSiteNews that the group practiced social distancing at the gathering, and brought with them face masks as well as hand sanitizer. The men have since been released, and are awaiting a court date in June. Pavlansky said that before then, he’s personally hoping to see a judge “put an injunction on this thing so at least they’re not arresting people on that unlawful basis. They have violated our civil rights.”
The Charlotte-based pro-life group Love Life says that before any of this happened, their attorney reviewed the details of the stay-at-home order with the police lieutenant, who in turn consulted with the city attorney.
Oesterreich, Reeder, and Burner, who are with Love Life, were previously arrested Saturday at the same location. They caught the previous incident on video, which shows the group taking care to keep their distance from one another (per “social distancing” guidelines) and attempting to read the language from the order which they argue allows for their presence among “outdoor activities.”
Although the officers claim they made “every attempt to gain voluntary compliance,” the officers in the video did no effort to address the group’s understand of the order… which does state that activates like golfing and walking are considered “essential” outdoor activity.
“I hope all Christians will be praying about this and understand that it’s not a case of trying to unnecessarily rile the authorities,” Pavlansky said. “They came hunting for a fight, and the entire church needs to be aware of that and pray for a just outcome. The city of Greensboro chose to use COVID to achieve the goal of having no Christians present in front of the abortion clinic.”
Continue reading on Life Site News.
I have been working diligently on this website to support our president and put out a conservative message for 14 months now. As you can see from the graphic below In advertising revenue I make about $1.00 a day. The site is costing me roughly $100.00 a month out of my social security pay out which is $1,100 a month. By the time I pay rent and power there is not much left. I do not receive food stamps. If you appreciate my efforts here I’m asking my fellow Christians and conservatives to help support 3ccorp.net. If no support comes in you may find 3ccorp gone.