Democrats still determined to use thoroughly-debunked Russian collusion hoax to remove president
(Infowars) – House Democrats are quietly moving forward with a renewed plan to impeach President Donald Trump using Mueller’s grand jury material related to the entirely-debunked Russian collusion hoax.
They’re thinking about doing it again! House Democrats say Trump-Russia obstruction investigation is ‘ongoing.’ Seek material that could result in ‘new articles of impeachment.’ From CNN: https://t.co/4d1pXXYgnJ pic.twitter.com/GFivD18oto
— Byron York (@ByronYork) May 18, 2020
“The Committee’s impeachment investigation related to obstruction of justice pertaining to the Russia investigation is ongoing,” House general counsel Douglas Letter wrote in a filing to the Supreme Court on Monday.
“If this material reveals new evidence supporting the conclusion that President Trump committed impeachable offenses, the Committee will proceed accordingly — including, if necessary, by considering whether to recommend new articles of impeachment.”
Notably, the filing mentions “impeach” 81 times, but “Russia” only 9 times.
The filing comes after a federal appeals court ruled in March that the Justice Department must surrender special counsel Robert Mueller’s secret grand jury materials gathered during his nearly two-year investigation into the fake Trump-Russia collusion hoax.
This move by the Democrats is also puzzling given Mueller and his team of prosecutors found no evidence whatsoever supporting the charge that Trump or his campaign worked with Russia to meddle in the 2016 presidential election.
- COVI-PASS Digital Health Passport Certified By The United Nations Uses Your Biometric Markers To ‘Facilitate Safe Return’ To Global Society
- California Gov. Newsom adds new restrictions on churches as hundreds vow not to comply
- Mitt Romney Defends ‘Friend’ Scarborough From Trump Attacks
- Top CDC official says “get rid of all the whites in the United States” to force vaccines on everyone else
- Epstein attorney : It Was Homicide, But I Don’t Know Who Killed Him
- Mail carrier charged with attempted election fraud for allegedly altering mail-in ballots
- Gates Foundation Buys Stock in Google, Twitter, Apple and Amazon in First Quarter Before Pushing Pandemic Panic Porn
- Death certificates should recognize ‘climate change,’ study claims
- Some inmates released due to COVID-19 went on to allegedly commit crimes including murder
- CBS Caught Using Photo From Ukraine In 2016 In Their ‘Panic Porn’ On Coronavirus In Children
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
As was revealed in newly-released congressional transcripts, every single Obama official interviewed admitted to investigators they saw no actual evidence suggesting the Russian government “colluded” with the Trump campaign.
Trump was acquitted by the Senate in February after House Democrats forced through two articles of impeachment related to Ukraine.
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!