Disturbing news is coming out of Oregon, as hundreds of people are reporting that their voter registration was switched from Republican to non affiliated without their knowledge or permission.
Oregon is entirely vote-by-mail, and ballots were sent out in the last week of April, and due this Tuesday at 8:00 PM. Many were shocked to open their ballot to find that they were no longer with the party they thought they were with, and they received non partisan ballots. As Oregon is a closed primary state, this effectively denies these people the right to vote in the party’s primary that they thought they were registered as.
This is only reportedly happening to folks who were registered as Republican.
The non affiliated ballots allow the voter to vote for local non partisan races, judge seats, and ballot measures, but they do not get to vote in any of the Republican primary races, which includes two hotly contested Congressional races, along with several state legislature seats, and the Secretary Of State race.
The deadline to update your voter registration in Oregon was April 27th, so it’s too late for any of these people to get the right ballot. Some are reporting that they didn’t even get options for local non partisan races or ballot measures on their ballot, only judge seats. Others are reporting that they straight up received the wrong party ballot. Some are saying they’ve switched their registration back to republican, but then they check again and it’s been re-switched back to non affiliated.
- Coronavirus Cancels Pelosi Husband’s Bohemian Grove Ceremony
- Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search
- President Trump Commutes Roger Stone’s Sentence
- Margaret Sanger Wanted to “Exterminate” Black People. Planned Parenthood Calls Her a “True Visionary”
- Gay Liberal CNN Host Don Lemon Says Jesus Christ Was ‘Not Perfect When He Was Here’ As Roman Catholic Chris Cuomo Nods In Agreement
- What a crock! D.C. Health Official: No New Cases of Coronavirus Linked to Protests
- Ilhan Omar Calls for ‘Dismantling’ the Core of the United States
- CDC admits COVID-19 ‘positive result’ just means you’ve previously contracted the “common cold”
- Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
- Mark Meadows :Trump is the only thing standing between Americans and the ‘mob’
- Peaceful Protest: BLM Thug Harasses, Threatens White School Kids On Their Trip To DC “F**k You Cracker A$$!” (Video)
- Corporations now FUNDING open terrorism across America with money funneling to Black Lives Matter extremists
- Charlie Daniels dead: Country music legend passes away after suffering stroke
- Bail Hearing For Jeffrey Epstein’s Ex-Girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell Set For Friday July 10
- Soros Set to Double 2016 Spending, Pouring $40 Million Into Super PAC
- SHADOWLAND’s Occult Pedophile Elite Are TERRIFIED That Ghislaine Maxwell’s Arrest Will Unearth Secrets They Hoped They Had Sent With Epstein To His Grave
- Pastor’s prophetic vision sees UN troops on the streets of America THIS YEAR, with entire cities destroyed and an economic collapse that plunges the nation into CHAOS
- 100-plus army of Heavily armed black militants demands “reparations” from whites during masked holdup
- Live: Trump holds Independence Day celebration at Mount Rushmore
- Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?
A facebook group called My Party Was Changed Oregon has been started, and hundreds have congregated there to share their stories. Here are a few screencaps of what people are experiencing (personal identifiers have been redacted):
State representative Mike Nearman has been following this and went on the radio with Lars Larson today:
The confusion seems to have something to do with the new-ish Motor Voter law, which automatically registers people to vote who visit the DMV. By default, they are registered as non affiliated unless they either opt out or specify that they want to be part of a party. Except many of the people in this group say they haven’t done anything at the DMV in quite some time, and received Republican ballots in the last election.
Nonetheless, the DMV seems to be the scapegoat in all of this.
Furthermore, as Representative Nearman explains, the elections office is supposed to mail you a little card if there’s been a change in your registration.
A select few of these people were able to contact their county elections office in time, and were able to procure a Republican ballot after going down to the office and explaining the situation. Knowing how crooked and backwards Oregon is, I wouldn’t be surprised if these people end up getting charged with some kind of crime because wacked out democrat attorney general Ellen Rosenblum and Secretary of State Bev Clarno will claim that those folks are somehow illegally voting in the republican primary that they originally wanted to vote in.
If this is happening to you, join the Facebook group and share your story, as this could result in some sort of legal action against the state.
If you believe your civil rights are being violated, you can file complaints with the FBI’s civil rights division and with the federal Department of Justice’s civil rights division.
Here are a bunch more screen captures from that Facebook group, as people tell their stories:
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!