Keep voting Democrat people!
Last week Illinois Democrat Governor J. B. Pritzker warned the people of Illinois the state in lockdown and businesses shut down until the end of May. He later told CNN the citizens of Illinois could be ordered to socially distance and wear masks indefinitely.
Now Governor J.B. Pritzker warned small business owners that if they try to reopen their businesses they could face up to a year in prison.
Pritzker the tyrant wants to jail business owners.
- COVI-PASS Digital Health Passport Certified By The United Nations Uses Your Biometric Markers To ‘Facilitate Safe Return’ To Global Society
- California Gov. Newsom adds new restrictions on churches as hundreds vow not to comply
- Mitt Romney Defends ‘Friend’ Scarborough From Trump Attacks
- Top CDC official says “get rid of all the whites in the United States” to force vaccines on everyone else
- Epstein attorney : It Was Homicide, But I Don’t Know Who Killed Him
- Mail carrier charged with attempted election fraud for allegedly altering mail-in ballots
- Gates Foundation Buys Stock in Google, Twitter, Apple and Amazon in First Quarter Before Pushing Pandemic Panic Porn
- Death certificates should recognize ‘climate change,’ study claims
- Some inmates released due to COVID-19 went on to allegedly commit crimes including murder
- CBS Caught Using Photo From Ukraine In 2016 In Their ‘Panic Porn’ On Coronavirus In Children
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
Illinois Policy Org. reported:
Small business owners trying to save their livelihoods could face up to a year in prison under Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s new emergency rules, unless a key committee fights back.
Members of a key legislative committee are scheduled to meet May 20 to discuss a newly filed emergency rule that criminalizes businesses who defy Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s stay at home order.
Pritzker amended Illinois Department of Public Health rules so business owners can be charged with a Class A misdemeanor for violating his closure order. The rule immediately took effect Friday, and now business owners can face a maximum penalty fine of $2,500 and one year in prison. Since this new rule was filed as an emergency rule, it would be effective for 150 days.
The Joint Committee on Administrative Rules, or JCAR, is facing pressure to strike down Pritzker’s new rule at its Wednesday meeting, scheduled for 10:30 a.m.
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!