President Trump slammed Nancy Pelosi Tuesday, calling her a “sick woman” with a lot of “mental problems” after Pelosi said Trump should fear for his life taking hydroxychloroquine because he is ‘morbidly obese’.
Trump also hit out at a study on hydroxychloroquine, claiming it can have severe side effects leading to death, calling the results a “Trump enemy statement.”
“I’ve worked with doctors and if you look at the one survey – the only bad survey – they were giving it to people that were in very bad shape. They were very old, almost dead.” the President asserted.
Trump again claimed that many front line healthcare workers are taking hydroxychloroquine.
“A lot of our front line workers take it because it possibly and – I think it does but you know these people are going to have to make up their own mind. Plus, it doesn’t hurt people. It’s been out of the market for 60 or 65 years for malaria, lupus and other things,” he said.
- COVI-PASS Digital Health Passport Certified By The United Nations Uses Your Biometric Markers To ‘Facilitate Safe Return’ To Global Society
- California Gov. Newsom adds new restrictions on churches as hundreds vow not to comply
- Mitt Romney Defends ‘Friend’ Scarborough From Trump Attacks
- Top CDC official says “get rid of all the whites in the United States” to force vaccines on everyone else
- Epstein attorney : It Was Homicide, But I Don’t Know Who Killed Him
- Mail carrier charged with attempted election fraud for allegedly altering mail-in ballots
- Gates Foundation Buys Stock in Google, Twitter, Apple and Amazon in First Quarter Before Pushing Pandemic Panic Porn
- Death certificates should recognize ‘climate change,’ study claims
- Some inmates released due to COVID-19 went on to allegedly commit crimes including murder
- CBS Caught Using Photo From Ukraine In 2016 In Their ‘Panic Porn’ On Coronavirus In Children
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
“I think it gives you an additional level of safety, but you can ask many doctors are in favor of it. Many front line workers won’t go there, unless they have the hydroxy.” the President continued.
“And so again this is an individual decision to make, but it’s had a great reputation. And if it was somebody else other than me, people would say gee isn’t that smart,” Trump quipped.
Yesterday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer claimed that Trump must have some financial interest in hydroxychloroquine, a claim that has previously been proven false.
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!