The coronavirus has many terrified. Some are scared of the virus itself. Others consider the economic turmoil surrounding the coronavirus crisis to be the biggest challenge for our future. Still others look at the suppression of our rights as a harbinger of an authoritarian future in which we are faced with a draconian “new normal.” Most patriots feel a combination of the three.
Thankfully, we really shouldn’t worry. The faithful who are reading their Bibles, praying to our God, and continuing to believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior know that this life in this world is temporary, that we have a better life ahead. That doesn’t mean we don’t still feel anxiety about what’s happening, but we must remain centered in our faith now, perhaps more so than ever in our lives.
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
- Anthony Fauci wants coronavirus vaccines to be forced on all Americans
- Harvard professor blames Christianity ‘malignant delusion’ for anti-lockdown protest and faces the wrath of social media
- This Is On Whitmer! Black Man Seen Beating Elderly Senior In The Face Was A ‘Patient’ Sent To Nursing Home With Coronavirus
- Candy Giant Mars Wrigley Will Sell Gray Skittles In June To Benefit GLAAD &The LGBTQ+ Saying That Pride Flag Is The “Only Rainbow That Matters”
- Harris Faulkner’s powerful, personal reaction to Biden’s insult to black voters
- Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ If You Don’t Back Me Over Trump
- Does the Quran Explicitly Teach Violence?
- Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property Including Cars, Trucks, Food, Gas, Animals, Clothing, etc
- Black Man Caught On Video Beating Elderly White Nursing Home Patients – Arrested After Hero Tom Fitton Alerts Authorities
- Coronavirus: Turning to the Bible as fears of a broken future rise
In this long-overdue episode of the Rucker Report, I discuss the need to turn to our Bibles even as the natural world seems to be imploding around us. This coronavirus panic may make us destitute, but our faith will bring us through. Perhaps it can bring us through the hardships in this life, but it can definitely get us to the better lives in our future. We cannot lose sight of that reality.
No matter how bad it gets in this world due to the coronavirus, Christians must keep our eyes and hearts set on the next life. This world is where we live today, but our duty here is to live as God intended. The answers to our questions are all in the Bible.
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!