Fox News host Harris Faulkner delivered a powerful, personal explanation for why it was “more than just a little offensive” when Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden asserted Friday that African Americans “ain’t black” if they don’t vote for him.
What are the details?
During a Friday morning interview with New York radio show “The Breakfast Club,” Biden told African American host Charlamagne tha God, “I’ll tell you what: If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
Biden’s comment drew outrage, both online and in the media.
Fox News’s “Outnumbered” addressed the issue, and Faulkner, who is African American, was asked by co-host Melissa Francis to weigh in. What she said left the panel momentarily speechless.
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
- Anthony Fauci wants coronavirus vaccines to be forced on all Americans
- Harvard professor blames Christianity ‘malignant delusion’ for anti-lockdown protest and faces the wrath of social media
- This Is On Whitmer! Black Man Seen Beating Elderly Senior In The Face Was A ‘Patient’ Sent To Nursing Home With Coronavirus
- Candy Giant Mars Wrigley Will Sell Gray Skittles In June To Benefit GLAAD &The LGBTQ+ Saying That Pride Flag Is The “Only Rainbow That Matters”
- Harris Faulkner’s powerful, personal reaction to Biden’s insult to black voters
- Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ If You Don’t Back Me Over Trump
- Does the Quran Explicitly Teach Violence?
- Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property Including Cars, Trucks, Food, Gas, Animals, Clothing, etc
- Black Man Caught On Video Beating Elderly White Nursing Home Patients – Arrested After Hero Tom Fitton Alerts Authorities
- Coronavirus: Turning to the Bible as fears of a broken future rise
In reaction to Biden’s remarks, Faulkner said:
I’ve been fighting against this notion that you’re not black enough unless you think a certain way, you vote a certain way, you speak a certain way, you do certain things, my whole life. I grew up military—pretty much neutral along the zone of ‘can we all just get along no matter what we look like.’I have bi-racial daughters, Melissa, you know them. This is more than just a little offensive. It is short-sighted, it is a blind spot for this former vice president. He should have gotten up immediately on whatever venue, microphone he had—I would have said it for him immediately, right there in the one that he was already in on ‘The Breakfast Club’ and say, ‘You now what, let me restate that.’
Faulkner added, “But, you know, I think this says it better,” and she read a portion of the statement issued by Black Voices for Trump, which says:
White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which Black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice. It is clear now more than ever, following these racist and dehumanizing remarks, that Joe Biden believes Black men and women are incapable of being independent or free thinking. He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how Black people should behave. Biden has a history of racial condescension and today he once again proved what a growing number of Black Americans and I have always known: Joe Biden does not deserve our votes.”
After reading the quote from Trump 2020 senior advisor Katrina Pierson, Faulkner added, “You don’t have to be any particular race to know when someone puts you down because you’re different.”
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!