“While Pride month certainly looks different this year, Skittles is passionate about showing its support for the LGBTQ+ community,” Hank Izzo, vice president of marketing, Mars Wrigley US, said in a release. “We believe that giving up our rainbow means so much more than just removing the colors from our Skittles packs and we’re excited to do our part in making a difference for the LGBTQ+ community through our partnership with GLAAD, not only in June, but all year long.”
June used to be one of the best times of the year, it was warm enough to go to the beach, and everyone started having backward parties and cookouts. That is until the month of June was hijacked by gay liberal activist groups like GLAAD who want every company in America to ‘celebrate LGBTQ+ P For Pedopfile Pride Month‘. This year, the rainbow colored Skittles candy will go gray, and a dollar for every pack sold will be donated to GLAAD. Hmm, so I guess of you buy a pack of gray Skittles you are donating by proxy to a gay activist group, right?
“And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.” Genesis 9:12-17 (KJB)
The new packaging on the gray Skittles tells you that they have removed all color because the LGBTQ+ Pride Flag is the ‘only rainbow that matters’. Oh really? The bible talks about the children of pride in Job 41, and Job tells us that they have a king over them called Leviathan. Leviathan you will recall, is a type of Antichrist, and one of the many forms of Satan himself.
So go ahead, and get yourself a pack of gray Skittles, and ‘feel the rainbow’, that’ll be fun. What won’t be fun is when you ‘feel the burn‘ afterwards. That won’t be fun at all.
Skittles ditches the rainbow to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community for Pride Month with gay activist group GLAAD.
FROM CNN: Skittles are going colorless with both their packaging and their product for all of June, saying “only #OneRainbow matters.” Gray limited-edition “Pride Pack” candy bags will hit the shelves of CVS and select Walmart stores next week until the end of June.
What about the flavors? Not to fear. Even though you won’t be able to see the rainbow colored candies, you’ll still get to taste the rainbow with the same original fruity Skittles flavors. This isn’t the first time the gray candies are being sold in stores. The brand released these packs in Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom in previous years.
For the US launch, the brand partnered with LGBTQ+ advocacy group GLAAD, and for every pack of gray skittles sold $1 will be donated to the group up to $100,000. This isn’t the first time a brand has partnered with GLAAD in this way. Last year, Bud Light sold rainbow-colored aluminum bottles in bars nationwide and donated $1 from each case sold.
“This Pride month, Skittles is removing its rainbow, but replacing it with much-needed conversations about the LGBTQ+ community and a visible stand of solidarity,” GLAAD President and CEO Sarah Kate Ellis said in a release.
This June marks 51 years since the Stonewall uprising in June 1969 in New York City, which helped spark the modern gay rights movement. Most Pride events take place each year in June, although some cities hold their celebrations at other times of the year. During the month, the world’s LGBTQ+ communities come together and celebrate the freedom to be themselves.
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
- Anthony Fauci wants coronavirus vaccines to be forced on all Americans
- Harvard professor blames Christianity ‘malignant delusion’ for anti-lockdown protest and faces the wrath of social media
- This Is On Whitmer! Black Man Seen Beating Elderly Senior In The Face Was A ‘Patient’ Sent To Nursing Home With Coronavirus
- Candy Giant Mars Wrigley Will Sell Gray Skittles In June To Benefit GLAAD &The LGBTQ+ Saying That Pride Flag Is The “Only Rainbow That Matters”
- Harris Faulkner’s powerful, personal reaction to Biden’s insult to black voters
- Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ If You Don’t Back Me Over Trump
- Does the Quran Explicitly Teach Violence?
- Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property Including Cars, Trucks, Food, Gas, Animals, Clothing, etc
- Black Man Caught On Video Beating Elderly White Nursing Home Patients – Arrested After Hero Tom Fitton Alerts Authorities
- Coronavirus: Turning to the Bible as fears of a broken future rise
“While Pride month certainly looks different this year, Skittles is passionate about showing its support for the LGBTQ+ community,” Hank Izzo, vice president of marketing, Mars Wrigley US, said in a release. “We believe that giving up our rainbow means so much more than just removing the colors from our Skittles packs and we’re excited to do our part in making a difference for the LGBTQ+ community through our partnership with GLAAD, not only in June, but all year long.” READ MORE
Skittles selling colorless candy for pride month
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!