(Gateway Pundit) – Numerous disturbing videos were circulating social media on Thursday showing a black Michigan man beating elderly white men and women in nursing homes.
Jaydon Hayden, reportedly from Westland, Michigan filmed himself beating elderly white nursing home patients for sport.
There are three videos right now on Bitchute showing the man beating white people.
The man is filming himself beating the seniors in their beds until they are bleeding.
Judicial Watch boss Tom Fitton said the watchdog group contacted authorities after he was alerted to the disturbing videos.
On Friday FOX 2 Detroit in Michigan spoke with the father of the Jaydon Hayden after his arrest.
The father said his son is not vicious, but that he just has health issues.
And the father then said this, “He said his son called 911 and was taken to a mental health facility in Ann Arbor. Last Wednesday, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 and said he was supposed to be taken to another facility to be quarantined.
- President Trump Tells Sharyl Attkisson In Interview To Air Sunday: “I Have A Chance To Break The Deep State”
- Trump considering panel to investigate social media bias
- AGENDA-21: As Americans Debate Over Reopening The Churches After COVID-19, Over 67,000 Convicted Felons Are Released And Crime Rate Skyrockets
- Donald Trump Calls on Jeff Sessions to Drop Out of Alabama U.S. Senate Race
- Soros Watch: Facebook Appoints “Soros Oversight Board” to Police Acceptable Online Speech in America
- Virginia Gov. Northam criticized after not wearing mask or social distancing on beach
- Islamic Call To Prayer Blaring 5 Times A Day During Coronavirus Lockdown Sparks Noise Complaints In Los Angeles (Video)
- Rockefeller Foundation white paper reveals plan to issue mark of the beast number to all Americans who wish to buy, sell, attend work, school, events
- Christian Church: The Falling Away From 2 Thessalonians Complete And Now We Wait For Confirmation On Man Of Sin
- Trump: “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!” President Designates churches Essential States Must Open Up churches This Weekend!
- Anthony Fauci wants coronavirus vaccines to be forced on all Americans
- Harvard professor blames Christianity ‘malignant delusion’ for anti-lockdown protest and faces the wrath of social media
- This Is On Whitmer! Black Man Seen Beating Elderly Senior In The Face Was A ‘Patient’ Sent To Nursing Home With Coronavirus
- Candy Giant Mars Wrigley Will Sell Gray Skittles In June To Benefit GLAAD &The LGBTQ+ Saying That Pride Flag Is The “Only Rainbow That Matters”
- Harris Faulkner’s powerful, personal reaction to Biden’s insult to black voters
- Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ If You Don’t Back Me Over Trump
- Does the Quran Explicitly Teach Violence?
- Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property Including Cars, Trucks, Food, Gas, Animals, Clothing, etc
- Black Man Caught On Video Beating Elderly White Nursing Home Patients – Arrested After Hero Tom Fitton Alerts Authorities
- Coronavirus: Turning to the Bible as fears of a broken future rise
The father added, “It should’ve never happened because he should’ve never been put in that environment.”
Did you get that?
Authorities — following the orders of Governor Gretchen Whitmer — moved the young man to a nursing home to recover from COVID-19.
According to his father, Jaydon Hayden was at the nursing home because he had COVID-19.
This tells us that Governor Whitmer is STILL sending COVID-19 patients to NURSING HOMES.
So not only was Jayden BEATING nursing home patients but he was spreading the coronavirus in the same nursing home.
The Attorney for the Westwood Nursing Center says they were not aware of the beating until they saw the video?
The attorney added that Jayden was not a long-term resident.
Well, that’s good!
Jaydon didn’t even bother to wear a face mask or gloves when he was beating the senior citizens in their bed!
— amy💫 (@WhiteRussianSpy) May 22, 2020
Times are tight if you can’t donate I understand.You can also support me by sharing posts to your social media accounts. That will help a lot. Thanks!