NBC : “‘Extraordinarily dangerous’: Trump rally draws grave concerns from top health officials,” one headline read shortly after the network showed tens of thousands gathered in New York City’s Brooklyn borough for a Black Trans Lives Matter protest. NBC’s piece on the LGBTQ gathering and the “throngs in New York City” did not mention coronavirus health concerns. Instead, it highlighted “the dangers facing the Black transgender community.”
CNN’s Brian Stelter is worried that his media peers at NBC are giving President Trump a rhetorical cudgel with their selective concern over the spread of the coronavirus.
When Donald Trump ran for president, tired of the very slanted and biased coverage he received, branded the mainstream media as ‘fake news’, a perfect and fitting description at the time. But times have changed, and ‘fake news’ is no longer the right thing to call the media, it’s much worse than simply fake. In 2020, ahead of the presidential elections, the media is nothing more than a jukebox spitting out the Liberal and Far Left agenda 24 hours a day everyday. None of it can be trusted.
NBC News told their viewers and readers that 30,000 people gathering in Brooklyn for a black trans rally was not only a good thing, but long overdue. Within the same hour, NBC then reported on how Trump supporters preparing to gather for a rally in Tulsa was an “extraordinarily dangerous’ health risk and would likely germinate thousands of new COVID-19 cases. Funny how that works, isn’t it?
FAIR WARNING: Everything that NBC and the Liberal media will report on Trump from now to November cannot be trusted, it will all be lies designed to promote the Liberal agenda. Don’t believe a word of it. All of the Liberal media is pro-ANTIFA, pro-George Soros, and pro-Black Lives Matter.
CNN’s Brian Stelter skittish after NBC frames Trump rallies as ‘dangerous,’ LGBT black trans rally protest benign
FROM WASHINGTON TIMES: The host of “Reliable Sources” told Twitter followers that two NBC News stories posted one hour apart will be exploited by the White House as it readies a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
“‘Extraordinarily dangerous’: Trump rally draws grave concerns from top health officials,” one headline read shortly after the network showed tens of thousands gathered in New York City’s Brooklyn borough for a Black Trans Lives Matter protest.
- ANTIFA Fascists Planning Nationwide July 4TH Civil Disruption Events Across The Country
- Priyamvada Gopal: Change.org Defends ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Professor
- Rinos: Former George W. Bush officials form new group to back Biden
- When’s the earliest you could get another stimulus check? How the timing could shake out
- BREAKING: Black Lives Matter upgrades Rules of Engagement to “shoot people in vehicles” — protester shoots unarmed elderly man in a vehicle; CHAZ “security” opens fire on black teens in Seattle
- Biden Says He Will Reverse Trump’s Tax Cuts
- Tim Scott blasts ‘liberal Democrats’ for sending him racist messages: ‘Audacious, repugnant behavior’
- Texas hospital starves quadriplegic COVID-19 patient to death against wife’s protests
- BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
- Obama: Protests are ‘Tailor-Made’ to Help Biden’s Election Chances Says Report
- Fox TV network Is Broadcasting An Anti-American Message Of Hate On July 4th By Nation Of Islam Cult Leader Louis Farrakhan?
- Dumbed Down: 8th Grade Exam From 1912 Shows How Much Education Has slipped
- In Michigan, House Passes Bill To ‘Voluntarily’ Begin Placing Human Implantable Microchips Into The Bodies Of All State Government Employees
- Twitch has suspended Donald Trump’s account
- Idaho Becomes 12th State on California’s List of Prohibited Places for Government-Funded Travel
- National Anthem: Radical Left Now Demanding That ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ Be Rewritten Saying ‘It’s Time To Just Throw It Away’
- Saharan dust cloud, Godzilla storm, arrives in US: photos
- Hispanic YouTuber Posts Disturbing Video Saying “We Need To Kill White People”
- Democrats Want John Wayne’s Name, Statue Taken off Airport
- Facebook As Company Agrees To Begin Blocking Conservative And Christian Articles And Videos In Massive Purge
NBC’s piece on the LGBTQ gathering and the “throngs in New York City” did not mention coronavirus health concerns. Instead, it highlighted “the dangers facing the Black transgender community.”
“He has a fair, important point,” Mr. Stelter responded to a tweet by Mark Hemingway, senior writer at Real Clear Investigations, who juxtaposed the two NBC stories. “Also: every time a reporter raises health concerns about Trump’s rally in Tulsa, the Trump camp is just going to bring up the recent protests in response.”
Little over an hour apart. pic.twitter.com/K2a7fGRNDd
— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) June 15, 2020
Podcaster Stephen L. Miller replied: “And [Mr. Trump] should. You guys handed him another big bat to hit you with. Enjoy!”
The social media aggregator website Twitchy also weighed in by calling Mr. Stelter’s tweet a “moment of clarity” on media bias. A local NBC affiliate in New York estimated the total number of protesters gathered in Brooklyn on Sunday near 30,000. READ MORE
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!