The Justice Department released Peter Strzok notes from 1/4/2017 regarding the Flynn-Kislyak calls. Last month it was revealed 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden was in a January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan.
Now we know that Obama and Biden were directly involved in the sham Flynn investigation.
Strzok’s newly released notes suggest a secret meeting before January 5th was the reason the Flynn investigation was not closed.
The Strzok notes show then-Vice President Joe Biden wanted to invoke the Logan Act against General Mike Flynn.
Strzok also noted that Obama DIRECTLY ordered an investigation into Flynn, saying “Have the right people on the case.”
Then-FBI Director James Comey said the calls between Flynn and Kislyak “appear legit” but they went ahead with the hit job against Flynn.
“Strzok’s notes believed to be of January 4, 2017, reveal that former President Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Joe Biden and apparently Susan Rice discussed the transcripts of Flynn’s calls and how to proceed against him.”
🚨Peter Strzok notes from 1/4/17 released in Flynn case:
Discussion among Obama, Comey, Yates, Biden, and Susan Rice.
Biden: “Logan Act”
Obama: “Have the right people on” Flynn case.
Comey: The Flynn/Kislyak calls “appear legit.” pic.twitter.com/20a3z46Z9Z
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) June 24, 2020
- ANTIFA Fascists Planning Nationwide July 4TH Civil Disruption Events Across The Country
- Priyamvada Gopal: Change.org Defends ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Professor
- Rinos: Former George W. Bush officials form new group to back Biden
- When’s the earliest you could get another stimulus check? How the timing could shake out
- BREAKING: Black Lives Matter upgrades Rules of Engagement to “shoot people in vehicles” — protester shoots unarmed elderly man in a vehicle; CHAZ “security” opens fire on black teens in Seattle
- Biden Says He Will Reverse Trump’s Tax Cuts
- Tim Scott blasts ‘liberal Democrats’ for sending him racist messages: ‘Audacious, repugnant behavior’
- Texas hospital starves quadriplegic COVID-19 patient to death against wife’s protests
- BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
- Obama: Protests are ‘Tailor-Made’ to Help Biden’s Election Chances Says Report
- Fox TV network Is Broadcasting An Anti-American Message Of Hate On July 4th By Nation Of Islam Cult Leader Louis Farrakhan?
- Dumbed Down: 8th Grade Exam From 1912 Shows How Much Education Has slipped
- In Michigan, House Passes Bill To ‘Voluntarily’ Begin Placing Human Implantable Microchips Into The Bodies Of All State Government Employees
- Twitch has suspended Donald Trump’s account
- Idaho Becomes 12th State on California’s List of Prohibited Places for Government-Funded Travel
- National Anthem: Radical Left Now Demanding That ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ Be Rewritten Saying ‘It’s Time To Just Throw It Away’
- Saharan dust cloud, Godzilla storm, arrives in US: photos
- Hispanic YouTuber Posts Disturbing Video Saying “We Need To Kill White People”
- Democrats Want John Wayne’s Name, Statue Taken off Airport
- Facebook As Company Agrees To Begin Blocking Conservative And Christian Articles And Videos In Massive Purge
Donald Trump Jr. said Biden and Obama tried subverting democracy/peaceful transition of power to destroy him and compromise the Trump admin.
Comey said Flynn’s calls with Kislyak “appear legit.”
Biden & Obama tried subverting democracy/peaceful transition of power to destroy him & compromise the Trump admin! //t.co/5x2q9Mi1o1
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 24, 2020
The Appeals Court on Wednesday upheld the Justice Department’s request to drop the criminal case against General Flynn.
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!