Former National Security adviser John Bolton officially released his new memoir and lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have said it’s just a money grab.The president slammed Bolton’s new book, titled “The Room Where it Happened,” as illegal while taking to Twitter Tuesday morning. He said his former adviser should be behind bars. President Trump noted that Bolton should also have his money seized for “disseminating for profit highly classified information.”
Bolton said the memoir, which became available to the public Tuesday, is made up of real situations and conversations that took place during his time with the administration.“I don’t think he’s fit for office,” stated the former adviser in reference to the president. “I don’t think he has the competence to carry out the job.”It also alleges wrong doing by the President, Trump, but the president and his team have slammed the book for its alleged inaccuracies.“John Bolton has completely discredited himself,” stated Kayleigh McEnany, White House Press Secretary.
“Multiple senior administration officials are on the record exposing his lies, and even the media seems to have taken note of John Bolton and how ridiculous some of the things he’s said.”
Meanwhile, Democrats are also slamming the book and question its intentions as Bolton had refused to testify on the alleged misconduct during the Senate impeachment trials. Last week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said it was because Bolton chose money over serving his country.
“President Trump is clearly, ethically unfit and intellectually unprepared to be the president of the United States,” she claimed. “That doesn’t seem to matter to the Republicans in the United States Senate…it didn’t seem to matter to John Bolton…he chose royalty over, not over patriotism.”
- ANTIFA Fascists Planning Nationwide July 4TH Civil Disruption Events Across The Country
- Priyamvada Gopal: Change.org Defends ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Professor
- Rinos: Former George W. Bush officials form new group to back Biden
- When’s the earliest you could get another stimulus check? How the timing could shake out
- BREAKING: Black Lives Matter upgrades Rules of Engagement to “shoot people in vehicles” — protester shoots unarmed elderly man in a vehicle; CHAZ “security” opens fire on black teens in Seattle
- Biden Says He Will Reverse Trump’s Tax Cuts
- Tim Scott blasts ‘liberal Democrats’ for sending him racist messages: ‘Audacious, repugnant behavior’
- Texas hospital starves quadriplegic COVID-19 patient to death against wife’s protests
- BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
- Obama: Protests are ‘Tailor-Made’ to Help Biden’s Election Chances Says Report
- Fox TV network Is Broadcasting An Anti-American Message Of Hate On July 4th By Nation Of Islam Cult Leader Louis Farrakhan?
- Dumbed Down: 8th Grade Exam From 1912 Shows How Much Education Has slipped
- In Michigan, House Passes Bill To ‘Voluntarily’ Begin Placing Human Implantable Microchips Into The Bodies Of All State Government Employees
- Twitch has suspended Donald Trump’s account
- Idaho Becomes 12th State on California’s List of Prohibited Places for Government-Funded Travel
- National Anthem: Radical Left Now Demanding That ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ Be Rewritten Saying ‘It’s Time To Just Throw It Away’
- Saharan dust cloud, Godzilla storm, arrives in US: photos
- Hispanic YouTuber Posts Disturbing Video Saying “We Need To Kill White People”
- Democrats Want John Wayne’s Name, Statue Taken off Airport
- Facebook As Company Agrees To Begin Blocking Conservative And Christian Articles And Videos In Massive Purge
The book was initially set to be released back in March, but the White House postponed its release after suggesting the book’s content needed to be reviewed to ensure no critical information was being released.
The White House tried to stop its publication all together last week, but a judge ruled the damage had already been done as thousands of copies have already been sent out to reporters and media outlets.
Meanwhile, the judge noted the government could be entitled to Bolton’s $2 million advance for allowing his memoir to be published before the completion of the Department of Justice’s review.
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!