Pence is launching a “Faith in America” tour this week, appealing to Americans of faith ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
The tour kicked off with a Tuesday evening event in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, featuring Republican speakers including Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Catholics for Trump members Matt Schlapp and Fr. Frank Pavone, and Wisconsin Right to Life executive director Heather Weininger, President Donald Trump’s campaign told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
“Faith in America” seeks to highlight the important role that Americans of faith play throughout the country, particularly as the nation reopens following the coronavirus pandemic. The tour will emphasize how the vital roles churches play in their communities and in the lives of many Americans, according to the campaign.
The president has focused significant attention on both his evangelical and Catholic supporters. Several current and former senior administration officials have been Catholics, including former White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, Attorney General William Barr, and White House counsel Pat Cipollone.
- ANTIFA Fascists Planning Nationwide July 4TH Civil Disruption Events Across The Country
- Priyamvada Gopal: Change.org Defends ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Professor
- Rinos: Former George W. Bush officials form new group to back Biden
- When’s the earliest you could get another stimulus check? How the timing could shake out
- BREAKING: Black Lives Matter upgrades Rules of Engagement to “shoot people in vehicles” — protester shoots unarmed elderly man in a vehicle; CHAZ “security” opens fire on black teens in Seattle
- Biden Says He Will Reverse Trump’s Tax Cuts
- Tim Scott blasts ‘liberal Democrats’ for sending him racist messages: ‘Audacious, repugnant behavior’
- Texas hospital starves quadriplegic COVID-19 patient to death against wife’s protests
- BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
- Obama: Protests are ‘Tailor-Made’ to Help Biden’s Election Chances Says Report
- Fox TV network Is Broadcasting An Anti-American Message Of Hate On July 4th By Nation Of Islam Cult Leader Louis Farrakhan?
- Dumbed Down: 8th Grade Exam From 1912 Shows How Much Education Has slipped
- In Michigan, House Passes Bill To ‘Voluntarily’ Begin Placing Human Implantable Microchips Into The Bodies Of All State Government Employees
- Twitch has suspended Donald Trump’s account
- Idaho Becomes 12th State on California’s List of Prohibited Places for Government-Funded Travel
- National Anthem: Radical Left Now Demanding That ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ Be Rewritten Saying ‘It’s Time To Just Throw It Away’
- Saharan dust cloud, Godzilla storm, arrives in US: photos
- Hispanic YouTuber Posts Disturbing Video Saying “We Need To Kill White People”
- Democrats Want John Wayne’s Name, Statue Taken off Airport
- Facebook As Company Agrees To Begin Blocking Conservative And Christian Articles And Videos In Massive Purge
Trump support for the pro-life movement and targeting the nation’s largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood, also aids the president’s outreach to his Christian base, many of whom are against abortion for religious reasons.
Pence has drawn criticism from the Left for his strong religious convictions, particularly on gay marriage and on abortion. During the Tulsa Oklahoma rally over the weekend, the vice president emphasized the importance of faith and religious freedom for every American.
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!