If they can get away with this,no one is safe..
Twitch has temporarily suspended Donald Trump’s account. The company says the channel’s broadcast of the President’s Tulsa Rally and recent re-airing of one of his 2016 campaign stops violated its hateful conduct and harassment policies. The comments Twitch took issue with feature the President making negative comments about Mexican migrants.
“Hey, it’s 1:00 o’clock in the morning and a very tough, I’ve used the word on occasion, hombre, a very tough hombre is breaking into the window of a young woman whose husband is away as a traveling salesman or whatever he may do,” Trump says in one of the videos flagged by Twitch.
In a statement to Engadget, the company said, “Hateful conduct is not allowed on Twitch. In line with our policies, President Trump’s channel has been issued a temporary suspension from Twitch for comments made on stream.”
Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign created the account last October. Twitch says it made clear to the President’s media team when it created the account that it doesn’t make exceptions for politicians. “Like anyone else, politicians on Twitch must adhere to our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines,” the company said at the time. “We do not make exceptions for political or newsworthy content, and will take action on content reported to us that violates our rules.”
- ANTIFA Fascists Planning Nationwide July 4TH Civil Disruption Events Across The Country
- Priyamvada Gopal: Change.org Defends ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Professor
- Rinos: Former George W. Bush officials form new group to back Biden
- When’s the earliest you could get another stimulus check? How the timing could shake out
- BREAKING: Black Lives Matter upgrades Rules of Engagement to “shoot people in vehicles” — protester shoots unarmed elderly man in a vehicle; CHAZ “security” opens fire on black teens in Seattle
- Biden Says He Will Reverse Trump’s Tax Cuts
- Tim Scott blasts ‘liberal Democrats’ for sending him racist messages: ‘Audacious, repugnant behavior’
- Texas hospital starves quadriplegic COVID-19 patient to death against wife’s protests
- BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
- Obama: Protests are ‘Tailor-Made’ to Help Biden’s Election Chances Says Report
- Fox TV network Is Broadcasting An Anti-American Message Of Hate On July 4th By Nation Of Islam Cult Leader Louis Farrakhan?
- Dumbed Down: 8th Grade Exam From 1912 Shows How Much Education Has slipped
- In Michigan, House Passes Bill To ‘Voluntarily’ Begin Placing Human Implantable Microchips Into The Bodies Of All State Government Employees
- Twitch has suspended Donald Trump’s account
- Idaho Becomes 12th State on California’s List of Prohibited Places for Government-Funded Travel
- National Anthem: Radical Left Now Demanding That ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ Be Rewritten Saying ‘It’s Time To Just Throw It Away’
- Saharan dust cloud, Godzilla storm, arrives in US: photos
- Hispanic YouTuber Posts Disturbing Video Saying “We Need To Kill White People”
- Democrats Want John Wayne’s Name, Statue Taken off Airport
- Facebook As Company Agrees To Begin Blocking Conservative And Christian Articles And Videos In Massive Purge
The move comes on the same day Reddit banned The_Donald subreddit. Beyond angering Trump, the suspension is likely to lead to further calls to roll back Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. The clause protects online platforms in a variety of circumstances from libel suits based on the actions of their users. In May, the President signed an executive order pushing the FTC to take action against companies that limit their users’ speech after Twitter hid one of his tweets for glorifying violence. The Justice Department recently shared its wishlist of Section 230 rollbacks, and a group of bipartisan lawmakers introduced a senate bill aimed at updating the clause for the modern era.
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!