Joe Biden told Wall Street donors to his campaign that he planned to reverse most of President Donald Trump’s tax cuts.
“I’m going to get rid of the bulk of Trump’s $2 trillion tax cut,” Biden said during a fundraising conference call, Fox Business Network reported. “And a lot of you may not like that but I’m going to close loopholes like capital gains and stepped-up basis.”
The former vice president said he would raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 28 percent, which he estimated would raise taxes by $1.3 trillion over the next decade, FBN reported.
Biden said the tax cuts were “irresponsible, sugar-high tax cuts.” He claimed, without evidence, that cutting taxes made it “harder to foot the bill” for pandemic relief. In fact, interest rates have declined while government spending on pandemic relief programs has skyrocketed.
- Democrat Joe Biden Has Legit Manic Episode During Softball Interview Meant To Showcase His Mental Fitness, Becomes Nearly Unable To Speak At End
- Hillary Accuses Republicans And Trump Of Trying To ‘Sabotage’ Election
- [VIDEO] Watch a Pickup Driver Dispense Street Justice to a Rioter’s Bike
- Ed Buck: Things Just Got A Helluva Lot Worse For Accused Sex Trafficker and Dem Donor
- Leftist Teachers: The Shame of the Teachers Unions
- As Elite Privileged Billionaire Oprah Winfrey Lashes Out Against ‘Systemic Whiteness’ She Watches Her Magazine Fold And Cable Ratings Plummet
- BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Instructing Federal Government to ‘Hire American’
- These Two Charts Should Land Dr. Fauci in Prison
- Singapore to make quarantined travellers wear electronic tags
- DE BLASIO SPIRALS: 2 NYPD Shot, 1 Stabbed, Mayor Says Protests Remind Him of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’
- Trump Needs to Fire a Bunch of His “Woke” Generals
- The coronavirus vaccine is the “final solution” depopulation weapon against humanity; globalists hope to convince BILLIONS of people to commit “suicide-via-vaccine”
- Antifa Terrorists Burn Bibles, American Flags in Front of Federal Courthouse in Portland (VIDEO)
- Sign petition Let us worship
- FAUCI EXPOSED: Jim Jordan’s Grilling Proves It’s All Political (VIDEO)
- Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest
- World Shocked By Bill Gates Statements On COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ghislaine Maxwell documents released, show emails with Epstein
- If ‘Congress Shall Make No Law…’ Why Can Governors?
- Get Ready For Google ‘SkinMarks’, A Smart Tattoo That Will Turn Your Skin Into A Digital Touchpad To Control Your Devices Via Embedded Sensors
“We have to think as big as the challenge we face. But this is America, there is nothing we cannot do if we do it together,” Biden said, according to CNBC. “But I think the country is ready.”
The event raised at least $2 million, CNBC reported.
NEW: I’m told a Biden virtual fundraiser co-hosted by Jane Hartley, Blair Effron, Deven Parekh, Roger Altman and John Vogelstein, among others, raised at least $2 million. ??
— Brian Schwartz (@schwartzbCNBC) June 29, 2020
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!
[ajax_load_more post_type=”post” max_pages=”2″ transition=”masonry” masonry_animation=”slide-up”]