A group of RINOS who worked in former President George W. Bush’s administration and presidential campaigns on Wednesday launched a new super PAC to persuade Republicans disaffected with President Trump to vote for Democratic challenger Joe Biden.
The group – titled “43 Alumni for Biden” – says its mission is to “unite and mobilize a community of historically Republican voters who are dismayed and disappointed by the damage done to our nation by Donald Trump’s presidency.”
“Principles matter more than politics. That’s why we, a group of alumni who served President Bush, and other Republican presidents, governors, and Members of Congress, support Joe Biden for President,” the group said. ”Together, we can help restore decency, honor, dignity, and true leadership to the White House.”
— 43AlumniForJoeBiden (@43Biden) July 1, 2020
The newly formed organization is the latest group of anti-Trump Republicans trying to defeat the president in November’s general election. The Lincoln Project, which formed late last year, and Republicans for the Rule of Law, which launched this spring, have already gone up with TV spots slamming the president and supporting Biden.
And two weeks ago, a group of former Bush and Trump administration officials formed The Right Side PAC. They vowed to launch a multi-million-dollar campaign to target, identify and turn out disaffected Republicans to vote for Biden.
The new group stressed that its Republican members are not abandoning the GOP.
- Democrat Joe Biden Has Legit Manic Episode During Softball Interview Meant To Showcase His Mental Fitness, Becomes Nearly Unable To Speak At End
- Hillary Accuses Republicans And Trump Of Trying To ‘Sabotage’ Election
- [VIDEO] Watch a Pickup Driver Dispense Street Justice to a Rioter’s Bike
- Ed Buck: Things Just Got A Helluva Lot Worse For Accused Sex Trafficker and Dem Donor
- Leftist Teachers: The Shame of the Teachers Unions
- As Elite Privileged Billionaire Oprah Winfrey Lashes Out Against ‘Systemic Whiteness’ She Watches Her Magazine Fold And Cable Ratings Plummet
- BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Instructing Federal Government to ‘Hire American’
- These Two Charts Should Land Dr. Fauci in Prison
- Singapore to make quarantined travellers wear electronic tags
- DE BLASIO SPIRALS: 2 NYPD Shot, 1 Stabbed, Mayor Says Protests Remind Him of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’
- Trump Needs to Fire a Bunch of His “Woke” Generals
- The coronavirus vaccine is the “final solution” depopulation weapon against humanity; globalists hope to convince BILLIONS of people to commit “suicide-via-vaccine”
- Antifa Terrorists Burn Bibles, American Flags in Front of Federal Courthouse in Portland (VIDEO)
- Sign petition Let us worship
- FAUCI EXPOSED: Jim Jordan’s Grilling Proves It’s All Political (VIDEO)
- Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest
- World Shocked By Bill Gates Statements On COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ghislaine Maxwell documents released, show emails with Epstein
- If ‘Congress Shall Make No Law…’ Why Can Governors?
- Get Ready For Google ‘SkinMarks’, A Smart Tattoo That Will Turn Your Skin Into A Digital Touchpad To Control Your Devices Via Embedded Sensors
“Many of us remain Republicans! We are proud of the sound principles that guided our time working together and remain grateful to have campaigned, voted and worked for so many great Republican leaders through the years. We endorse Vice President Biden not necessarily in opposition to any political affiliations, but rather in service to our country which requires a greater obligation than partisan politics or party,” the group said.
BREAKING: MoveOn members have voted to endorse Vice President @JoeBiden for president and millions of MoveOn members are mobilizing to vote, volunteer, and rally our collective support around him to ensure that Donald Trump is a one-term president. pic.twitter.com/pK80E1AQMq
— MoveOn (@MoveOn) July 1, 2020
I threw up in my mouth a little bit!
“MoveOn’s millions of members are ready to mobilize together in support of Joe Biden, working to turn out voters in key states and ensure that Donald Trump is a one-term president,” the group said in a statement.
MoveOn did not endorse 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
It is my humble opinion that if you vote against your party you should be forced out of the party.
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!
[ajax_load_more post_type=”post” max_pages=”2″ transition=”masonry” masonry_animation=”slide-up”]