Former Fox News host Ed Henry said through an attorney that he will be ‘vindicated’ after Henry was fired for alleged sexual misconduct.
Former Fox News host Ed Henry has responded after the network terminated him over an allegation of sexual misconduct.
Fox News announced Henry was fired Wednesday, saying in a statement he was accused of “willful sexual misconduct” by a former network employee.
Henry responded Thursday by denying the allegation.
Through his lawyer, Henry said he believes he will be “vindicated.”
“Ed Henry denies the allegations referenced in Fox’s announcement this morning and is confident that he will be vindicated after a full hearing in an appropriate forum,” attorney Catherine Foti said in a statement to USA Today.
Henry was the co-host of the program “America’s Newsroom,” and had been with the network since 2011.
The network announced his sudden departure in an email to Fox News employees.
“We would like to bring a very serious matter to your attention in an effort toward full transparency given the many actions we have taken to improve the culture here over the last four years,” the internal memo from Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott and network president and executive editor Jay Wallace reads.
“On Thursday, June 25, we received a complaint about Ed Henry from a former employee’s attorney involving willful sexual misconduct in the workplace years ago,” the memo added.
“We immediately retained an outside law firm (which has never represented Fox News in investigations or litigation) to independently investigate the claims. Ed was suspended the same day and removed from his on-air responsibilities pending investigation,” it added.
“Based on investigative findings, Ed has been terminated.”
Fox will search for a permanent replacement to co-host “America’s Newsroom” along with Sandra Smith, but in the meantime, a rotating cast of co-anchors will take Henry’s place.
- Democrat Joe Biden Has Legit Manic Episode During Softball Interview Meant To Showcase His Mental Fitness, Becomes Nearly Unable To Speak At End
- Hillary Accuses Republicans And Trump Of Trying To ‘Sabotage’ Election
- [VIDEO] Watch a Pickup Driver Dispense Street Justice to a Rioter’s Bike
- Ed Buck: Things Just Got A Helluva Lot Worse For Accused Sex Trafficker and Dem Donor
- Leftist Teachers: The Shame of the Teachers Unions
- As Elite Privileged Billionaire Oprah Winfrey Lashes Out Against ‘Systemic Whiteness’ She Watches Her Magazine Fold And Cable Ratings Plummet
- BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Instructing Federal Government to ‘Hire American’
- These Two Charts Should Land Dr. Fauci in Prison
- Singapore to make quarantined travellers wear electronic tags
- DE BLASIO SPIRALS: 2 NYPD Shot, 1 Stabbed, Mayor Says Protests Remind Him of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’
- Trump Needs to Fire a Bunch of His “Woke” Generals
- The coronavirus vaccine is the “final solution” depopulation weapon against humanity; globalists hope to convince BILLIONS of people to commit “suicide-via-vaccine”
- Antifa Terrorists Burn Bibles, American Flags in Front of Federal Courthouse in Portland (VIDEO)
- Sign petition Let us worship
- FAUCI EXPOSED: Jim Jordan’s Grilling Proves It’s All Political (VIDEO)
- Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest
- World Shocked By Bill Gates Statements On COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ghislaine Maxwell documents released, show emails with Epstein
- If ‘Congress Shall Make No Law…’ Why Can Governors?
- Get Ready For Google ‘SkinMarks’, A Smart Tattoo That Will Turn Your Skin Into A Digital Touchpad To Control Your Devices Via Embedded Sensors
“As all of you know, in January 2017 we overhauled our entire Human Resources operation and instituted extensive mandatory annual Inclusion and Harassment Prevention training which has since educated our entire workforce,” the memo said.
Henry, who is married, infamously took a leave of absence from Fox in 2016 after reports claimed he was involved in an extramarital affair with a Los Vegas hostess.
Biden has denied an allegation he sexually assaulted Reade in 1993, when he was in the Senate.
Be sure to check out the redesigned home page! All the news in one spot!
[ajax_load_more post_type=”post” max_pages=”2″ transition=”masonry” masonry_animation=”slide-up”]